Launching new products in the middle of a global pandemic is difficult, as all of us are faced with uncertainty and unusual challenges. However, even at this time we can and should still equip our customers with tools to help them weather this storm. This is why we decided to let you all know about a new WooCommerce extension we built here at SomewhereWarm: Gift Cards.
Still holding onto that Subscription Box idea? Now’s the time to make it happen! All Products for WooCommerce Subscriptions v2.4 makes it easier than ever to offer Product Bundles and Composite Products on subscription. The new release offers switching support for these product types, allowing customers to modify their subscription box contents mid-term.
Ever wished you could precisely control which products to recommend on your WooCommerce store — and also choose where and when to do so?
Meet WooCommerce Product Recommendations. Our newest addition to WooCommerce.com is a rule-based product recommendations tool that lets you:
- Build rule-based recommendation engines.
- Place recommendations anywhere.
- Measure their impact.
Composite Products version 3.0 is finally here, after 12 weeks of development and 187 commits.
The new version includes many requested features and improvements targeted towards large-scale kitting applications, including:
- a redesigned, responsive front-end and back-end UI;
- multiple front-end UX refinements;
- WP_Query-based retrieval, pagination, sorting and filtering of component options;
- front-end and back-end performance optimizations;
- exclusion-based scenario definitions;
- bundled shipping improvements; and
- helpful documentation for developers.