WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments
Need more control over your checkout payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states? Tired of snippet-hunting?
WooCommerce Conditional Shipping and Payments allows you to create simple or advanced rules to conditionally restrict payment and shipping options.
Here’s what it can do for you, in a nutshell:
Exclude Shipping Methods
- Bind shipping method restrictions with certain products, product categories, or shipping classes.
- Create multiple add-on flat rates and make them available conditionally, depending on the shipping destination or package weight.
- Create product-level restrictions to comply with shipping carrier terms-of-service and customs import regulations associated with specific products.
Exclude Payment Gateways
- Restrict gateway options based on billing country availability, or minimum transaction limits.
- Create gateway restrictions based on products and shipping methods to comply with payment gateway terms-of-service.
Exclude Shipping Countries and States
Exclude shipping countries and states in your shop based on conditions such as cart value and cart contents, including products and quantities.
Create product-based shipping country restrictions to comply with customs import regulations, or to control product sales in specific markets.
…And the best part?
The extension gives you all the actions/hooks you need to develop new conditions, or even build new types of cart & checkout restrictions!
Still hunting for snippets?