WooCommerce Product Recommendations
Brings rule-based recommendation engines and in-depth analytics to your WooCommerce dashboard.
The definitive extension for recommending products on your WooCommerce store. Use it to:
- Build rule-based engines that utilize filters, amplifiers and conditional logic to generate context-aware, personalized up-sells, cross-sells, and other recommendations.
- Recommend products at more than 20 locations across your site. These include individual product pages, category/tag archives, the Cart and Checkout page, and even the Order Received / Thank You page.
- Analyze the performance of your recommendations with comprehensive metrics including Gross and Net Revenue, Unique Views, Clicks, Conversions, Clicks per Unique View and Click-to-Purchase Conversion Rate.
Still not offering product recommendations? Start now, and see how these simple strategies can increase your bottom line.
WooCommerce Product Bundles
A complete product grouping toolkit for creating simple product kits and assembled products with WooCommerce.
- broad range of applications;
- rich ecosystem of mini-extensions;
- deep integration with awesome extensions such as Subscriptions and Product Add-Ons;
- great documentation & awesome support.
At SomewhereWarm, we have another reason to love it — it’s the first WooCommerce plugin we ever made. Product Bundles v1 was written around the same time WooCommerce v1 was released. That’s 7 years ago. How time flies!
WooCommerce Composite Products
The most powerful, scalable kit-building solution for WooCommerce.
Create product kits made up of multiple, configurable components, such as custom computers, skateboards, and made-to-order jewelry.
Composite Products is built to scale and works great in a wide range of kitting applications. Store owners love its:
- flexible layout options;
- support for conditional logic;
- powerful pricing & shipping features; and
- awesome documentation and support.
Top reason why we love it? That feeling after discovering another neat project that’s based on it — never gets old! Does good coffee tickle your fancy? Check this out.
All Products For WooCommerce Subscriptions
Capture more residual revenue by offering existing products on subscription.
All Products For WooCommerce Subscriptions introduces a new workflow for creating subscription products: It allows you to add subscription plans to Simple & Variable products, Composite Products and Product Bundles. Αdditionally, the extension makes it possible to:
- offer subscription plans in the cart page; and
- add products and carts to existing subscriptions.
All Products For WooCommerce Subscriptions is the fruit of a long-lasting collaboration between SomewhereWarm and our soul-mates at Prospress.
WooCommerce Conditional Shipping & Payments
Use conditional logic to control the payment gateways, shipping methods and shipping countries/states available at checkout.
Create rules to restrict payment and shipping options based on conditions such as:
- cart/order total;
- presence of a product, product category or product shipping class in the cart;
- cart item quantity or item count;
- chosen shipping country/state/zip-code;
- chosen shipping method;
- customer role or e-mail.
A life-saver for fulfillment teams slowed down by customs import regulations and shipping carrier TOS compliance issues.
WooCommerce Product Dependencies
Restrict access to any WooCommerce product, depending on the ownership and/or purchase of other, required products.
WooCommerce Viva Wallet Gateway
Accept payments using Viva Wallet on your WooCommerce website.
Probably the cleanest, most complete Viva Wallet gateway implementation to date. And the best part? It’s completely free.
But don’t just take our word for it — have a look at the code and take it for a spin! There’s even a detailed configuration guide to help you set up the gateway and link it with your Viva Wallet business/merchant account in minutes!